Goal: 910 marginalized households of 10 villages of 4 gram panchayats in 1 block of Kalaburagi District in Karnataka state have ensured sustainable livelihood opportunities through organic farming and by attaining their legitimate rights and entitlements.
- Strengthening and formation of New SHG’s / FARMER’s Groups
- Trainings and Awareness of Agriculture related Govt. Schemes, various Govt. Schemes, RTI/RIF/RTE, MGNREGA, and Organic Farming.
- IEC – Information Dissemination
- Training and demonstration of multi cropping and Distribution of kitchen garden seeds
- Skills development Training, Animal Husbandry and IGP activities.
- Interface meetings with Farmers, PRI and officials
- Trainings on Participation in Grama Sabha and Ward Sabha
- Capacity building to key staff by various other trainings on creating model villages.
- Training on financial inclusion
- Health check-up camp
- Street plays on Farmers Issues
KALABURAGI TALUKAKotnoor D, Nandhikur, Naganahalli, Udanoor, Sithnur, Nandur K, Dharnmapur, Honnakiranagi, Tilgoal, Farthabad.
Basic Rights Entitlements: 637 (70% of 910 HH) marginalized families will have 50 % increase in access to various Government schemes by the end of March 2017.
- 4 New SHG’s Formed
- 491 marginalized families started getting benefits from the various Govt. schemes
- Old age pensions 49, of Rs. 500/- per month (24,500)
- Widow pensions 23, of Rs. 500/- per month (11,500)
- Disabled pensions 10, of Rs. 1200/- per month (12,000)
- 35 pregnant women benefited by Rs. 1000/- Under JSY Scheme (35,000)
- 39 families have received BPL ration Card
- 14 SHG’s have got loan from Different source like Bank and Samruddi. Total Amount is 22,82,000
- 42 members have Rajivgandhi Chaitany Yojane total amount 21,00,000
- 50 member have received Basava Housing scheme total amount 77,25,000
- 51 member have received Ambedkar housing scheme total amount 85,57,800
- 72 members received Labour Card,
- 16 Children got scholarship from Labour Department (14X Rs.3000 & 2X Rs.5000)
- 15 Women got Rajeev Gandhi Chitany Yojane
- 188 new job cards issued to the eligible candidates
- 252 members got MGNREGA job work Total amount is 746,200
- 218 Members have applied for toilets and 38 completed by swach Bharat mission
- 51 new Adhar cards issued
- Udogini scheme 3 Amount 1,50,000
- 292 women have actively participated in Grama sabha and eligible beneficiary have selected for schemes.
- 5 members have applied for Bhagyalaxmi Yojane
- 37 members have received Madilu Kittu
OBJECTIVE: 2Livelihood: 728 (80%) Marginalized households of Gulbarga district will have increased income up to 50% through sustainable agriculture and other livelihood options by the end of March 2017.
- 12 departments have started building linkage with community (Agriculture-KVK, RSK, Gram Panchayat, Veterinary, Nabard, Horticulture, Social Welfare Department & Labour Department)
- 4 New Farmers groups were formed
- 113 members started gaining income through IGPs with the economical support and doing vegetable vending, hotel, petty shops, carpentry, bamboo products and goat rearing and getting Rs. 2000 – 5000 additional income per month
- 656 marginal farmers have articulated about their eligibility avail the schemes
- 221 farmers promoted multi cropping, they got extra income of Rs. 5,000 – 15,000 per acre
- 3 Farmers have received Krishi Honda from Agriculture department total amount 1,52,000
- 26 farmers have received agriculture equipment’s like pump set, Rotavator.
- 168 Farmers crop covered under Pradhan Mantri Phasal Bhima Yojana.
- 172 Women have practicing kitchen garden.
- 30 farmers have tasted soil from their field for better cultivation
- 25 Farmers are using vermi Compost in their field
- 110 Farmers have received Seeds under subsidy scheme from Agriculture Department
- 70 Farmers from Kalaburagi have participated in Krishimela in Raichur
- 5 members have received vermin compost scheme total amount 59,000
- 150 Farmers have participated in Krishi mela
- 320 Farmers have participated in Siri Dhanya mela
- 95 women have got skill training under Rajiv Gandhi Chitany Yojane