Goal: To strengthen the ecosystem for early stage intervention and early education (EI & EE) for 100 children with disabilities/development delays of Kalaburagi town between the age group of 0-6 years and the relevant stakeholders through therapeutic and support services from.
- Identification of 100 Children through door to door survey.
- Assessment of the Child with disability to classify the disability
- Regular Interventions
- Counseling to Parents about the Disability and their roles and responsibilities.
- Assessment for Medical Help like Surgeries, Medicine, Hearing and Speech Therapy etc
- Home/ community based services, Hearing and Speech Therapy
- Distribution of assistive devices
- Growth assessment.
- Awareness in communities, schools, colleges, about the causes of disability and prevention.
- Training to ASHAs, Anganwadi Staff and ANMs about the Early Intervention program and their role.
- Availing of Govt. schemes
- Enrolling children in anganwadis and schools under inclusive education.
- 140 children with developmental delays are identified
- Homes based intervention for all
- 33 Aids and Appliances Distributed
- 4 Surgeries conducted
- 12 received Medical support
- 3 children are able to walk
- 3 SH Children shown remarkable improvement